Start your Own Event Planning Business
Your Step-by-step Guide to SuccessBook - 2011
Celebrate All the Way to the Bank
Weddings, parades, fairs, graduations, conferences, political rallies, fashion shows—what do they have in common? Everyone would rather have someone else plan and conduct them! That someone else can be you if you’re a professional event planner who knows how to develop a theme, find a location, arrange entertainment, plan transportation and do the myriad things needed to pull an event off successfully.
Learn everything you need to know to get started in one of today’s hottest—and most lucrative—businesses:
- How to stay abreast of the newest entertainment, food and decoration options
- Hot new industry trends, from environmentally friendly parties to extravagant first birthday parties and more
- How to build a loyal customer base for large and small events
- Targeted strategies for planning commercial events, political events, civic events, social events and more
- The latest information on the use of technology in event planning
With gross profits averaging 30 to 40 percent, you can easily earn six figures a year planning and conducting events—and have a blast in the process. If you’re looking for a flexible schedule, a wide variety of responsibilities and new adventures every week, event planning is the business for you.