Math Workout for the GMAT
Random House, Inc.
Ace the Quantitative section of the GMAT with help from The Princeton Review.
Are difficulties with data sufficiency or problem-solving dragging your GMAT score down? If so, this is the workbook for you. Designed for students specifically looking to sharpen their math skills, this 5th edition of The Princeton Review's Math Workout for the GMAT provides the review and practice needed for Quantitative mastery.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the Quantitative section
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Quantitative Score.
• A comprehensive review of key algebra, geometry, data sufficiency, and integrated
• Expert review of all Quantitative question types on the test
• Updated Integrated Reasoning section with guidance on tackling table analysis, graphics interpretation, and more
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 220+ practice problems, including a practice GMAT Quantitative section and drills/practice questions throughout each chapter
• Step-by-step walkthroughs of key math problems, plus detailed answer explanations for the practice Quantitative section
Baker & Taylor
Reviews key mathematics skills, including algebra, geometry, and integrated reasoning, as well as strategies and practice questions for performing well on the quantitative section of the examination.
New York :, Penguin Random House LLC,, 
287 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm