THE ULTIMATE TOEFL IBT TEST PREP SAVINGS BUNDLE
The Official Guide to the Toefl Test 4th Ed. / Official Toefl Ibt Test Vol. 1 & 2, 2nd EdBook - 2016
Save money and get authoritative official TOEFL® guidance and practice with this three-book bundle from ETS, the maker of the TOEFL® test!
In this Ultimate TOEFL iBT ® Test Prep Savings Bundle you get the accurate guidance and in-depth practice you need to do your best on the TOEFL® test—direct from the test maker! For less than you would pay separately, the bundle packages three uniquely authoritative test guides specially created for TOEFL® test takers by Educational Testing Service.
This three-book bundle is your ideal source for everything you need to prepare for the test. With The Official Guide to the TOEFL® Test you get in-depth analyses of every question type, scoring information, and three real interactive TOEFL® tests on CD-ROM. With Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 1, Second Edition and Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 2, you get intensive practice with ten more real TOEFL® tests in print and on DVD-ROM.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on test day. So for intensive TOEFL® guidance and practice with real TOEFL® questions at a money-saving price, this bundle is your best choice!
The Ultimate TOEFL iBT® Test Prep Savings Bundle offers:
- Significant savings over purchasing each book separately
- 13 full-length authentic TOEFL® tests
- Hundreds of real TOEFL® test questions with answers—so you can get familiar with the types of questions on the test
- Interactive versions of all 13 tests on CD-ROM (PC- and Mac-compatible) or DVD-ROM
- Audio for all listening sections included on CD-ROM or DVD-ROM
- Everything you need to know about the TOEFL iBT® test, straight from the test makers
- ETS’s own test-taking strategies: valuable hints and tips that can help you do your best on the test
About the Authors
At Educational Testing Service (ETS; Princeton, NJ) we advance quality and equity in education for people worldwide by creating assessments based on rigorous research. ETS serves individuals, educational institutions, and government agencies by providing customized solutions for teacher certification, English language learning, and elementary, secondary, and postsecondary education, and by conducting education research, analysis, and policy studies. Founded as a non-profit in 1947, ETS develops, administers, and scores more than 50 million tests annually—including the TOEFL® and TOEIC® tests, the GRE® tests, and the Praxis® assessments—in more than 180 countries, at over 9,000 locations worldwide.